1. Pre-Vacuum: The very important first step is to vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove the majority of loosely attached foreign particles from the pile of the carpet.
2. Spraying: Spraying non toxic eco-friendly pre spay on the carpet is next . This helps dissolve the majority of dirt/soils and common stains from the carpet pile. This makes it easier to pull them out later during the extraction process.
3. Stain Removal: Stain removal is performed on those stubborn stains that might seem difficult to remove. Depending on the type and the age of the stain, a different process will be performed to treat the stain appropriately and professionally using the necessary chemicals and procedure.
4. Scrubbing/ Deep Cleaning: Next is scrubbing the carpet pile with an agitator. This will help penetrate the chemicals into the soils/dirt and will assist in soil suspension and the dislodgment of stubborn and heavy traffic soiling and any tough stains.
5. Deep Cleaning and Deodorising: The last step is to suck up all of those isolated soils and foreign particles from the pile of the carpet with the use of a high powered industrial carpet cleaning machine/extractor. This is followed lastly by deodorising your freshly cleaned carpets.